Many major serial collections are therefore not yet reflected in a national bibliographic database.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for National Bibliographic Database (Australia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- National Board of Catholic Women (est. 1939; England, UK)
- Niels Bohr Collected Works
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warfare
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons
- National Bituminous Coal Wage Agreement
- Nepal Building Construction Workers Association
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning and Reporting System
- National Bank of Detroit
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is being done through projects to standardise newspaper cataloguing across Australian libraries and to add newspaper records and holdings to the Australian National Bibliographic Database, which is available through Libraries Australia.
Other reports from the National Library included an update by Rob Walls on how libraries are recording information about e-resources in the Australia National Bibliographic Database (ANBD), and a report by Margarita Moreno titled Evaluation of the 2001 Interlibrary Loan and Document Delivery Benchmarking Study.
The free Libraries Australia service offers simple 'google-like' searching of two databases: the Australian National Bibliographic Database and PictureAustralia.
The service is underpinned by the Australian National Bibliographic Database, which contains more than 14 million bibliographic records and more than 40 million holding locations for resources held by Australian libraries.