A portion of the event's proceeds will be donated to Legends Care [TM], the charitable arm of the National Basketball Retired Players Association (NBRPA) that is dedicated to youth programs and addresses several social and economic issues membership faces in life after basketball.
What does NBRPA stand for?
NBRPA stands for National Basketball Retired Players Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project
- Niigata Bio-Research Park, Inc. (Japan)
- North Branch Restoration Project
- Northern Basin and Range Province
- New Brunswick Research and Productivity Council (est. 1962; Canada)
- Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute
- National Beef Recording Scheme
- National Broadcast Reading Service, Inc (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- North Bay Rehabilitation Services (Rohnert Park, CA)
- National Bench Rest Shooters Association
- NIH Business and Research Support System
- National Board for Respiratory Therapy (now National Board for Respiratory Care)
- North Bend Rail Trail (West Virginia)
- Northern Bull Riding Tour
Samples in periodicals archive:
a diversified owner who holds franchises and food-service license agreements including KFC, TGI Friday's, Quiznos, Sbarros, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Nathan's Famous, Jose Cuervo, Freshens Ice Cream Bar and California Pizza Kitchen--known most notably for playing with the New York Nets and is the president of the National Basketball Retired Players Association.