Halyk Project LLP is established within the framework of "Concept on improvement of asset quality of commercial banks: problems and solutions" developed by the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan in 2011.
What does NBRK stand for?
NBRK stands for National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Neutral Buoyancy Research Facility (A. James Clark School of Engineering; University of Maryland; College Park, MD)
- Northern Border Response Force (Mexico)
- Non-Biliary-Referred Group
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- National Botanical Research Institute (India)
- National Business Research Institute (est. 1982; Texas)
- North Bay Resources Inc. (Skippack, PA)
- Norwegian Building Research Institute (est. 1949; Oslo, Norway)
- Napa Berryessa Resort Improvement District (water treatment; California)
- National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Negative Binomial Regression Model
- New Brunswick Railway Museum (Hillsborough, New Brunswick, Canada)
- National Bar and Restaurant Management Association (Oxford, MS)
- National Board of Review of Motion Pictures
- New Brunswick Registered Music Teachers' Association (Canada)
- National Bicycle Route Network
- National Building Research Organization (Sri Lanka)
- Name-Based Routing Protocol (computing)
- National Bio Resource Project