In completing the review, the Board approved the authorities' request for a downward modification of the quantitative performance criteria (QPC) on the general government overall deficit target and on the net international reserves held by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (NBKR) for end-December 2012, reflecting the external financing shortfalls with the subsequent modifications in the QPC on the NBKR's net domestic assets.
What does NBKR stand for?
NBKR stands for National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic (Kyrgyzstan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- Nobody Knows
- Nolte, Busey, Kristofferson (online video series)
- Non-Battle Killed
- Norsk Brettseiler Klubb (Norway)
- Nabar - Bolcskei - Kneubuhler Amplify and Forward Protocol
- Nabar - Bolcskei - Kneubuhler Decode and Forward Protocol
- Northamptonshire Beekeepers Association (UK)
- New Brunswick Kennel Club (dog show; New Brunswick, NJ)
- Natural Born Killers Germany (gaming clan)
- Northern Bleached Kraft Pulp
- Nasser Bin Khaled and Sons (India)
- Nieuwe Brabantse Kunst Stichting (Dutch: New Brabantse Art Foundation)
- Nandan Biomatrix Limited (Hyderabad, India)
- Nandan Biomatrix Ltd (Pakistan)
- National Bank Limited (Bank; Bangladesh)
- National Baseball League
- National Basketball League (Australia)
- National Benefit Life (insurance)
- National Bicycle League
- National Blackbelt League (martial arts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with the plan, the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic is to provide liquidity support in the volume of KGS1.
We have to research and work with the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic," the ex-Minister said.
In completing the review, the Board approved the authorities' request for an upward modification of the quantitative performance criteria (QPC) on the net international reserves held by the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic for end-December 2011, reflecting higher-than-expected foreign-exchange inflows with the subsequent modifications in the QPC on the NBKR's net domestic assets.
Over 20 participants from the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic, commercial banks, and microfinance organizations joined the classes, as well as local training partners who will further train staff of local banks and financial institutions during the second phase of the program.
The National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic has a vested interest in ensuring that our banking sector adopts best international corporate governance practices," said Baktygul Jeenbaeva, Deputy Governor of the National Bank of Kyrgyz Republic.
At the same time, a strengthened National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic would be needed to prevent another AUB, including through a sound resolution of Zalkar, close scrutiny of any new entrants to the banking industry, and any necessary actions decisively taken based on clear supervisory evidence.