Foreign investment (2008, National Bank of Slovakia data): Cumulative--$39.
What does NBS stand for?
NBS stands for National Bank of Slovakia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBS
We have 193 other meanings of NBS in our Acronym Attic
- Narn Bat Squad (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
- Národná Banka Slovenska (Slovak: National Bank of Slovakia)
- Narodne Banke Srbije (Serbian: National Bank of Serbia)
- Narrow Brown Spot
- Narrowband Socket
- NASCAR Busch Series
- Nash Bargaining Solution
- Nashville Bonsai Society (Lebanon, Tennessee)
- National Ballet School (Canada)
- National Bank of Serbia
- National Bar Systems (Huntington Beach, CA)
- National Benchmarking Service (UK)
- National Bibliographic Service (of the British Library)
- National Biodiversity Strategy (various nations)
- National Biological Service (environmental spatial data)
- National Biological Survey
- National Biotechnology Strategy (Canada)
- National Bird-Feeding Society
- National Blood Service (England)
- National Board for Nursing, Midwifery and Health Visiting for Scotland
Samples in periodicals archive:
The parliament approved National Bank of Slovakia (NBS) board member Jozef Makuch as its next governor.
The National Bank of Slovakia predicts that this success will continue with commercial property.
In a statement, the governor of the National Bank of Slovakia, Ivan Sramko, said, 'The conversion of all systems in the banking sector was smooth, without unexpected situations.
uk The National Bank of Slovakia has left its key interest rates unchanged for the 14th consecutive month.