Karachi -- National Bank of Pakistan held its 64th Annual General Meeting at Marriott Hotel Karachi on Thursday March 28th, 2013.
What does NBPA stand for?
NBPA stands for National Bank of Pakistan (Swift code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBPA
We have 3 other meanings of NBPA in our Acronym Attic
- Network Bridge Processor
- Neue Bahntechnik Paderborn (German: New Rail Technology Paderborn; University of Paderborn; Paderborn, Germany)
- New Black Panthers (political group)
- New Business Profit (business measurement)
- Newport Blue Pearl (Subaru paint color)
- News Babe Page
- Nighthawk Black Pearl (Honda auto color)
- Noninvasive Blood Pressure
- Normal Boiling Point
- Nef Binding Protein 1
- National Bark Producers Association
- National Basketball Players Association
- National Beverage & Products Association
- National Black Police Association
- National Black Political Assembly
- National Black Prosecutors Association
- National Broadcast Pilots Association
- National Broadcasting Pilots Association
- National Business and Professional Association
- Navy Board for Production Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad, Feb 23 ( ANI ): The National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) is set to establish a banking channel between India and Pakistan by opening a NBP branch in Mumbai or Delhi.
00 rupees, and National Bank of Pakistan, which remained unchanged at 49.
National Bank of Pakistan and United Bank will open branches in India, while branches of State Bank of India, Bank of India and Punjab National Bank will be set up in Pakistan.
The first bomb attack occurred at an ATM machine of the state-run National Bank of Pakistan in Hyderabad, some 140 kilometres north-east of the provincial capital Karachi.
EzRemit, part of BFC Group Holdings, a leading provider of reliable global money transfer services, today announced a strategic agreement with National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
See In the Matter of National Bank of Pakistan, No.