Donations to the fund can be made by: Direct credit to: Minter Ellison Rudd Watts Trust Account - for Pike River Miner's Relief Fund National Bank of New Zealand, Featherston Street, Wellington, New Zealand Account Number: 06-0501-0121759-02 or by Post to: Pike Miners Relief Fund, PO Box 2793, Wellington About Pike River Coal Limited: Pike River Coal Limited (NZE:PRC) continues to make good progress in the development of its underground premium hard coking coal mine, located 50 kilometres north east of Greymouth on the South Island's West Coast.
What does NBNZ stand for?
NBNZ stands for National Bank of New Zealand
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- New Breed New Orleans (community project)
- Nordic Baltic Network of Policewomen (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- North Bay Nature Photography
- Necessary But Not Sufficient
- NetBIOS (Network Basic Input/Output System) Naming Service (Internet Infrastructure)
- NetBIOS Name Server
- National Board of Nutrition Support Certification
- National Biodiversity Network Trust (UK)
- New Brunswick Nurses Union (Canadian Labour Union)
- Nuclear Berkeley, Nuclear World (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Bank of New Zealand business outlook report showed that there was now a clear change in direction and broad-based weakness in confidence, with a net 28 percent of respondents expect an improvement in business conditions in the year compared with 40 percent in the June survey.
The improvements follow the sale of several businesses, including the National Bank of New Zealand, to focus on UK banking operations.
During the year Lloyds sold a number of its businesses, including the National Bank of New Zealand and most of its operations in Brazil,as it moved to focus on core franchises and remove ``significant earnings volatility.