National Bank of Kuwait is Kuwait's largest bank and the country's leading conventional bank, commanding a market share of around 30 per cent of consolidated system assets.
What does NBOK stand for?
NBOK stands for National Bank of Kuwait
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Board of Directors
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- National Board of Education (Liberia)
- Non-gasoline Burning Outboard Engine (multi-fuel engine)
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (est. 1996)
- Notified Bodies Operations Group
- Non-Bridging Oxygen Hole Centers
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
- National Barangay Operations Office
- National Bank of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- National Brotherhood of Operative Potters
- New Business Opportunity Project
- No Boundaries or Rules (digital media)
- Nucleus of the Basal Optic Root
- New Budapest Orpheum Society
- Normal Base of Support (balance study)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Global Banking News - 18 April 2013 National Bank of Kuwait has said that it is bullish on the local economy.
| KUWAIT, April 9 (KUNA) - National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) announced in a statement issued today that it would organize a specialized international symposium to discuss navigating global financial risks with world-renowned experts.
IBQ is 30 per cent owned by the National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), Kuwait's biggest lender.
Only two Middle East banks make it to the top 50 - the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) and National bank of Kuwait squeezing in at number 46 and 47 respectively but were first and second on their regional list.
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) is by far the largest bank in Kuwait and one of the largest banks in the GCC.