uk Global Banking News - 12 April 2013 The National Bank of Greece (NYSE: NBG) has said that it needs to raise EUR785m to avoid nationalisation.
What does NBG stand for?
NBG stands for National Bank of Greece
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBG
We have 47 other meanings of NBG in our Acronym Attic
- Nederlandse Bond van Filatelisten-Verenigingen (Netherlands Federation of Philatelic Associations)
- New Business Venture Fund
- Nijmeegse Bedrijfs Volleybal Federatie
- N-Bahn Freunde Worms (German: N-Train Friends Worms; Worms, Germany)
- Nick Bruzon's Football Weekly (UK)
- New Brunswick Federation of Woodlot Owners (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Beginnings for Youth (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; est. 1986)
- Nothing but Flying Yaks (band)
- Narrow-Band Gaussian
- National Bank of Georgia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Greece suspended the merger of its two major banks, the National Bank of Greece and Eurobank.
According to Utrinski vesnik's unofficial information, the National Bank of Greece has no intention of pulling out of Macedonia.
Bulgaria's Privatization Agency is set to file a claim against the National Bank of Greece for at least EUR 3 M at the Court of Arbitration in Paris, for failing to pay a bank guarantee.
National Bank of Greece (NBG) is sticking to its all-share bid for smaller rival Alpha Bank and is not in talks to improve it, an official at NBG told Reuters on Monday.