The National Bank of Georgia kept its main policy rate unchanged at 6.
What does NBG stand for?
NBG stands for National Bank of Georgia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NBG
We have 47 other meanings of NBG in our Acronym Attic
- National Burn Victim Foundation
- Nederlandse Bond van Filatelisten-Verenigingen (Netherlands Federation of Philatelic Associations)
- New Business Venture Fund
- Nijmeegse Bedrijfs Volleybal Federatie
- N-Bahn Freunde Worms (German: N-Train Friends Worms; Worms, Germany)
- Nick Bruzon's Football Weekly (UK)
- New Brunswick Federation of Woodlot Owners (Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- New Beginnings for Youth (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada; est. 1986)
- Nothing but Flying Yaks (band)
- Narrow-Band Gaussian
Samples in periodicals archive:
The purchase was financed with a four-year loan of $1 million from National Bank of Georgia, headquartered in Athens.
First, the Board instituted actions against the BCCI itself and related persons arising out of the First American and National Bank of Georgia transactions.
Earlier, the president of National Bank of Georgia, Giorgi Kadagidze, said that the central bank was ready to provide capital assistance for the bank if needed.