The merger of the emirates Bank International and the National Bank of Dubai to form emirates NBD took place under his leadership.
What does NBOD stand for?
NBOD stands for National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBOD
- New Brunswick Outfitters Association, Inc. (Mills Cove, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Basketball Officials Association
- National Business Opportunity Bureau
- National Ballet of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
- National Broadband Operations Centre (Telstra; Australia)
- National Business Operations Center (Sprint)
- North Branch Outing Club (Michigan)
- Northern Beetle Owners Club (UK)
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Board of Directors
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- National Board of Education (Liberia)
- Non-gasoline Burning Outboard Engine (multi-fuel engine)
- National Board of Forensic Chiropractors (est. 1996)
- Notified Bodies Operations Group
- Non-Bridging Oxygen Hole Centers
- National Bank of Kuwait
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
During his tenure, Pudner oversaw the merger between Emirates Bank International and National Bank of Dubai, to form Emirates NBD.
A year later, the bank merged with National Bank of Dubai in one of the region's largest tie-ups to form Emirates NBD.
ENBD, created in a 2007 merger between Emirates International Bank and National Bank of Dubai at the behest of Dubai's ruler, has seen its earnings hit by its exposure to state-linked firms in the emirate.
He had been one of the founders of National Bank of Dubai in 1963, Managing Director from 1982 until January 2004, and Chairman from 2005 until the merger with Emirates Bank.
7 percent year-on-year saving on staff costs and Pudner said this was due to efficiencies made as a result of the completion of the merger of Emirates Bank with National Bank of Dubai.
The six banks shortlisted for the licences are HSBC, Standard Chartered, UniCredit, Mashreq Bank, National Bank of Dubai and Qatar Islamic Bank.
The bank payment orders lack accounts of individuals mentioned in falsified documents, full details of the National Bank of Dubai, where funds from the accounts of off-shore company having an account in the Estonian bank were allegedly transferred.