He has also worked with First Chicago, and it predecessor National Bank of Detroit, as well as Bank One.
What does NBD stand for?
NBD stands for National Bank of Detroit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBD
We have 55 other meanings of NBD in our Acronym Attic
- North of Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau, Inc. (est. 1955; Peabody, MA)
- Narrow-Band Continuous Wave
- National Board of Catholic Women (est. 1939; England, UK)
- Niels Bohr Collected Works
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warfare
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons
- National Bituminous Coal Wage Agreement
- Nepal Building Construction Workers Association
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning
- Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Warning and Reporting System
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Bibliographic Database (Australia)
- National Board of Directors
- National Broker Dealer (sales)
- National Brothers Day (May 24)
- national burden of disease
- National Business Development
- Natural Born Divers (Germany)
- Need by Date (various companies)
- Negara Brunei Darussalam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Savings Bank 7 8 Liberty Bank & Trust Company New Orleans, LA 8 7 City National Bank Newark, NJ of New Jersey 9 10 The Harbor Bank Baltimore, MD of Maryland 10 11 Broadway Federal Bank, FSB Los Angeles, CA 11 12 M & F Bank Durham, NC 12 13 First Independence Detroit, MI National Bank of Detroit 13 16 Illinois Service Chicago, IL Federal S & L Association 14 15 Dryades Savings Bank FSB New Orleans, LA 15 14 Tri-State Bank of Memphis Memphis, TN 16 21 Capitol City Bank Atlanta, GA & Trust Company 17 19 CFS Bancshares Inc.