uk Global Banking News - 02 March 2012 National Bank of Canada (NYSE: TA) (TSX: TA), Canada's sixth-largest bank, has reported that its net profit has increased by 3.
What does NBC stand for?
NBC stands for National Bank of Canada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NBC
We have 396 other meanings of NBC in our Acronym Attic
- North Bay Boat Works (Sausalito, CA)
- Number of Bits per Byte
- Naberevnye Chelny (Russia)
- Nagasaki Broadcasting Company (Japan)
- Naive Bayes Classifiers (algorithms)
- Namibian Broadcasting Corporation
- Narragansett Bay Commission (Providence, RI)
- Nashville Bowling Center
- National Ballet of Canada
- National Bank of California
- National Bank of Commerce
- National Baptist Convention USA, Inc.
- National Battlefields Commission (Canada)
- National Benefits Center (USCIS/DHS)
- National Benevolent Charity (UK)
- National Bioenergy Center
- National Bird Control (Seattle, Washington)
- National Biscuit Company
- National Blood Centre (various locations)
- National Board Certification (teachers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Bank of Canada and its subsidiary, Putnam Lovell NBF, have renewed and expanded into 34,639 square feet at Park Avenue Tower in Midtown.
uk Global Banking News - 07 February 2012 The National Bank of Canada (NA.