Byline: Infrastructure Today National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has sanctioned Rs 197.
What does NBARD stand for?
NBARD stands for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (India; finance industry)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
- North Branch Area Public Schools (North Branch, MN)
- Nadir BRDF (Bidirectional Reflectance Distribution Function) Adjusted Reflectance (spectrometer; astronomy)
- National Bank of Azerbaijan Republic (Azerbaijan)
- National Bureau of Asian Research
- Network-Based Application Recognition (Cisco)
- Non Binding Preliminary Allocation of Responsibility
- Nonbinding Allocation of Responsibility
- North Bay Amateur Radio Association (Vallejo, CA)
- New Bern Amateur Radio Club (North Carolina)
- North Brevard Amateur Radio Club (Mims, FL)
- New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers (Canada)
- National Black Advocacy, Reform, Education & Freedom Society
- NIH (National Institute of Health) Backup and Recovery Service
- New Brunswick Association of Respiratory Therapists (Canada)
- Narva Business Advisory Services (est. 1993; Narva, Estonia)
- National Biosurveillance Advisory Subcommittee
- National Bloodhound Association of Switzerland (Widen, Switzerland)
- Neonatal Behavioral Assessment Scale
- North Bucks Archaeological Society (UK)
- Norwegian Business Association Singapore
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Infrastructure Today The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has approved soft-loan of Rs 4,392 crore to the Orissa government under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).