An avid amateur dancer, McCaffrey hired professionals from The National Ballet of Canada (where she occasionally takes open classes) to show off her stunning wedding gowns (at right).
What does NBOC stand for?
NBOC stands for National Ballet of Canada (Toronto, Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NBOC
We have 7 other meanings of NBOC in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Profit Brand Orientation
- Norwegian Baroque Orchestra (est. 1988)
- Novell Branch Office (business office management solution)
- National Board of Advisors
- National Boat Owners Association
- National Business Officers Association (Boulder, CO)
- Nevada Brothel Owners Association
- New Brunswick Outfitters Association, Inc. (Mills Cove, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Northwest Basketball Officials Association
- National Business Opportunity Bureau
- National Broadband Operations Centre (Telstra; Australia)
- National Business Operations Center (Sprint)
- North Branch Outing Club (Michigan)
- Northern Beetle Owners Club (UK)
- Northern Beetle Owners' Club (Northern Ireland)
- National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre (Australia)
- National Bank of Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
- National Board of Directors
- Nitrogenous Biochemical Oxygen Demand
- National Board of Education (Liberia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Karen Kain spent her career in The National Ballet of Canada where she and the company grew and flourished together," he says.
When Elena Lobsanova steps onstage to perform the First Fairy variation in The Sleeping Beauty, the National Ballet of Canada corps de ballet member has a natural aristocracy.
The 46-year-old school, headed by Mavis Staines, is training ground for many who later joined National Ballet of Canada and other companies around the world.
Moving to New York City when she was 20, Perry left a corps position with the National Ballet of Canada because she found her prospects limited.
James Kudelka stepped down June 30, after nine years as artistic director of Toronto-based National Ballet of Canada, and assumed the title of resident choreographer.
I've never seen a group more enthused to come to work every day," says Jonathan Renna, who previously danced with the National Ballet of Canada and Britain's Northern Ballet Theatre.
I was a practicing lawyer when summoned in 1951 to become a founding member of the National Ballet of Canada.