Enshrined in the National Aviation Hall of Fame in 1993, his bio on the Hall of Fames website quotes an essay he wrote in 1967 after he was awarded the George Washington Freedom Medal.
What does NAHF stand for?
NAHF stands for National Aviation Hall of Fame
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHF
We have 3 other meanings of NAHF in our Acronym Attic
- National Association for Humane and Environmental Education
- Native American Higher Education Initiative
- NATO Helicopter Management Agency
- National Association for Higher Education in the Moving Image (UK)
- National Animal Health Emergency Management System
- National Animal Health Emergency Response Corps
- National Association of Heavy Equipment Training Schools
- National Association for Health and Fitness
- National Association of Hispanic Firefighters (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Hospice Fundraisers (UK)
- North American Holstein-Friesian (cows)
- National Association of Hispanic Federal Executives, Inc.
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The astronauts, including first moonmen Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin, attended the Dayton, Ohio, ceremony in which the National Aviation Hall of Fame presented the Apollo crews with the "Spirit of Flight" award.
In 1984, he was enshrined in the National Aviation Hall of Fame.
National Aviation Hall of Fame, widely known as "America's Oscar Night of Aviation".