New York, Jan 12 ( ANI ): The national aviation authority of the United States will launch a comprehensive review of the critical systems of Boeing's 787s, after a fire and a fuel leak earlier this week.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Aviation Authority (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Assessment Agency (UK)
- National Association of Accountants
- National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
- National Athletic Association
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Network Access Agent
- Network Architecture Assessor (Preventsys)
- Neutron Activation Analysis
- Nevada Artists Association
- Never Again Association (anti-racism group)
- New Account Application (sales)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An air operator's certificate (AOC) is an approval granted by a national aviation authority to an aircraft operator to allow it to use aircraft for commercial purposes.
The AOC is a statutory requirement for any international airline from its National Aviation Authority that permits the airline to undertake commercial flying operations.
during its bankruptcy process and is currently operating in accordance with its technical and operational certification granted by the Brazilian National Aviation Authority, LAN said.