What does NADAC stand for?
NADAC stands for National Average Drug Acquisition Cost (data; US CMS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NADAC
We have 2 other meanings of NADAC in our Acronym Attic
- Native American Deacons Association (Great Falls, MT)
- Neighbors Against Drug Abuse (Calais, ME, USA)
- Network of Alcohol and Drug Agencies
- New Animal Drug Application
- New Art Dealers Alliance
- Nondetects and Data Analysis
- North American Dhrupad Association (Agoura, CA, USA)
- North American Discus Association
- Northern Arabic Dance Association
- National Association of Dance and Affiliated Arts, Inc.
- National Damage Assessment Center
- Naval ASW Data Center
- Neath and Dulais Angling Club (UK)
- North American Dog Agility Council, Inc.
- Native Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselling Association (Canada)
- National Air Disaster Alliance & Foundation
- National Association of Decorative Architectural Finishers (Alexandria, VA)
- New Agenda for Development of Africa (UN)
- National Association of Deans and Advisers of Men
- National Agricultural Drought Assessment and Monitoring System (India; est. 1989)