The National Automated Fingerprint Identification System (Nafis) went down last Wednesday.
What does NAFIS stand for?
NAFIS stands for National Automated Fingerprint Identification System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of NAFIS
- Nueva Arquitectura Financiera Internacional (Spanish: New International Financial Architecture)
- National Association of Fraternal Insurance Counsellors
- North American French Industrial Club
- National Apostolate for Inclusion Ministry (Riverdale, MD)
- Netherlands Armed Forces Integrated Network
- Native American Fitness Instructors Network Newsletter
- North American Fuzzy Information Processing Society
- NASA Accounting & Financial Information System
- National Association of Family Information Services (UK)
- National Association of Federally Impacted Schools (Washington, DC)
- Navigational Aid Flight Inspection System
- Non-Appropriated Funds Information Standard System
- North American Forest Insect Work Conference (Texas A&M University)
- National Alliance of Faith and Justice (Washington, DC)
- Not Away from Keyboard
- National Association Football League
- National Association of Freight Logistics (Dubai, UAE)
- Nearly Antiferromagnetic Fermi Liquids
- Netherlands Antilles Florin (currency)
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver (disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has been appointed to manage the press and promotional programme for the National Automated Fingerprint Identification system.
The National Automated Fingerprint Identification System (Nafis) went live in Warwickshire this week, linking the county force to the national police database containing five million fingerprint records.