SURVEY OF QUASI REORGANIZATIONS IN PRACTICE We searched the national automated accounting research system (NAARS) database, which covers fiscal years ending July 1, 1964, to June 20, 1992, and found reports of 164 quasi reorganizations with enough information to be analyzed; 142 occurred before the August 25, 1988, issuance of SAB no.
What does NAARS stand for?
NAARS stands for National Automated Accounting Research System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAARS
We have 1 other meaning of NAARS in our Acronym Attic
- National Agricultural Aviation Research & Education Foundation
- National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees
- Namulonge Agricultural and Animal Research Institute (Uganda)
- National Agriculture and Animal Production Research Institute
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (India)
- North American Approvals Registry and Monitoring Organization
- National Aging Aircraft Research Program (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Native American Academic Retention Program (Northern Arizona University)
- North American Association of Real Property Inspectors
- Northern Alberta Alliance on Race Relations (Canada)
- North Arkansas Amateur Radio Society
- Northern Alberta Aquatic Rescue Society (Canada)
- National Association of Amusement Ride Safety Officials (Florida)
- National African-American RVers Association
- National Academy of American Scholars (National Academy of American Scholars)
- National Agricultural Advisory Service (United Kingdom)
- National Association for Alternative Staffing
- National Association of Appointment Secretaries
- National Association of Arms Shows, Inc.
- Naval Area Audit Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The AICPA National Automated Accounting Research System (NAARS) database, with more than 4,000 entries, has long been a popular resource for accountants conducting on-line searches of annual reports.
It includes the National Automated Accounting Research System (NAARS), the Institute's accounting research library.