org in February to: Autism Speaks, Cincinnati Pet Food Pantry, Darfur Peace & Development Organization, Feed Our Veterans, Feeding America, First Book, First Coast Pet Food Banks, Greater New Orelans Foundation, Hand Eye Fund, Home For Life, IFAW, Institute for Marine Mammal Studies, Lekotek, Mercy Corps International, Millenium Village, National Autism Association, North Shore Animal League, Partners In Health, Paws With A Cause, Petfinder.
What does NAA stand for?
NAA stands for National Autism Association (Nixa, Missouri)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAA
We have 256 other meanings of NAA in our Acronym Attic
- National Arborist Association (now Tree Care Industry Association)
- National Archery Association
- National Archives of Australia
- National Artist Award (Philippines)
- National Asphalt Association
- National Assessment Agency (UK)
- National Association of Accountants
- National Association of Attorneys (est. 1989; Smithtown, NY)
- National Athletic Association
- National Auctioneers Association
- National Aviation Academy (Clearwater, FL)
- National Aviation Authority (various locations)
- Native American Aid (National Relief Charities)
- Native American Arts
- Neckwear Association of America
- Neighborhood Assistance Act
- Network Access Agent
- Network Architecture Assessor (Preventsys)
- Neutron Activation Analysis
- Nevada Artists Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autism Speaks, the world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, recently announced that it has awarded $30,000 in funding to the National Autism Association (NAA) to provide 1,000 Big Red Safety Boxes to families of individuals with autism.
In response to the new data, the National Autism Association called for CDC to treat autism as a national emergency and sponsor research into environmental triggers.
However, the IOM's report has been severely criticized by a number of advocacy groups, including the National Autism Association, for relying too heavily on a specific set of epidemiologic data while dismissing clinical evidence and other epidemiologic studies that showed evidence of a link.
Mark, who enjoys graphic arts, decided to design an Autism Aware t-shirt to raise funds for two organizations, The National Autism Association, and the Autism Society.