What does NAIST stand for?
NAIST stands for National Australian Institute of Science and Technology (est. 1992)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAIST
We have 1 other meaning of NAIST in our Acronym Attic
- North American Institute for Study Abroad (Danville, PA)
- National Air Issues Steering Committee (Canada)
- New Atlantis International Services Corporation (Belize)
- North American Industry Classification System (USA)
- National Aboriginal Islander Skills Development Association (Australia)
- Natural and Artificial Intelligence Systems Organization (Canada)
- North American Indian Student Organization
- National Association of Investigative and Security Regulators
- National Association of Impala Super Sport Owners
- Nara Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (Japan)
- NASA Accident Investigation Team
- National Alliance for Infusion Therapy
- National Association of Independent Truckers, Inc.
- National Association of Industrial Technology
- Naval Air Intermediate Training (US Navy)
- NCLEX Alternate Item Test (Assessment Technologies Institute, LLC)
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia (platelet equivalent of HDN blood bank)
- North American Integrated Technologies, Inc.
- North American Islamic Trust
- Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)