Some of the major property owners in Australia have joined forces to take part in the Total Environment Centre's (TEC) Existing Buildings Project (see box), which will see almost 100 buildings in Australia's major cities being upgraded to a National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) energy rating of either 4.
What does NABERS stand for?
NABERS stands for National Australian Built Environment Rating System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Bail Enforcement Agents
- Native American Business Enterprise Center (Bismarck, ND)
- Northeast Agricultural Biological Engineering Conference
- Northern Adelaide Business Enterprise Centre (Gawler, South Australia, Australia)
- National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation (Washington, DC)
- Nationales Beobachtungsnetz für Luftfremdstoffe (Swiss National Monitoring Network for Air Pollution)
- Naval Air Battle Engagement Model
- National Advisory Board on Ethics in Reproduction (est. 1991; American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists; American Fertility Society)
- National Alliance of Brown Employees and Retirees (United Parcel Service of America, Inc.)
- National Association of Business and Educational Radio
- National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians
- Northeastern Association of Business, Economics and Technology (formerly Association of Pennsylvania University Business and Economics Faculty)
- National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians-Communications Workers of America
- National Amateur Baseball Federation
- North American Bodybuilding Federation
- North American Bonsai Federation
- North American Boxing Federation
- North Atlantic Blues Festival (Rockland, ME)
- Norwegian-American Bygdelagenes Fellesraad (Norwegian-American ancestry network; St. Paul, MN)
- National Association of Black Female Executives in Music and Entertainment (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Stars for energy and a 4 Star National Australian Built Environment Rating System (NABERS) rating for water.