Unite said it was "furious" at the announcement by the banks' parent company National Australia Group, which will hit staff who provide financial advice to business and private banking customers.
What does NAG stand for?
NAG stands for National Australia Group (financial services)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NAG
We have 134 other meanings of NAG in our Acronym Attic
- National Accountability Group (Sierra Leone)
- National Activists Group (UK)
- National Administration Guidelines
- National Air-Racing Group
- National Algorithms Group
- National Armament Goals
- National Art Gallery
- National Association of Gals (Rush Limbaugh name for NOW)
- National Association of Goldsmiths (est. 1894; UK and Ireland)
- National Auction Group, Inc
- Naval Air Group
- Naval Air Gunner
- Naval Astronautics Group
- Naval Automation Group (est. 1999)
- Navy Advisory Group
- Needed Acoustic Gain (sound-reinforcement systems)
- Neighborhood Action Group
- Neighbors Against Garbage (Brooklyn, New York)
- Neighbors Allied for Good Growth (formerly Neighbors Against Garbage)
- Netherlands Antilles Guilder (national currency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Leamington solicitors will continue to provide legal expertise on banking, finance and secured lending for Yorkshire Bank, Clydesdale Bank and National Australia Group Europe until September 2014.
In Kilmarnock, at least 400 jobs were secured in new deals with the National Australia Group, who own the Clydesdale and Yorkshire banks.
The National Australia Group also launched a pounds 994m fundraising, which it said would "maintain balance sheet strength and flexibility".