The Pac-10 may not be able to penalize teams for faking injuries, but the National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA) shouldn't face the same obstacles when punishing its health care professionals for compromising their integrity.
What does NATA stand for?
NATA stands for National Athletic Trainers' Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATA
We have 68 other meanings of NATA in our Acronym Attic
- Network Address Translation / Firewall
- N-Acetyl Transferase 1
- N-Acetyl Transferase 2
- Narcotic Addict Treatment Act of 1974
- National Air Transportation Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Airedale Terrier Association
- National Association for Theological Accreditation
- National Association of Temple Administrators
- National Association of Testing Authorities (Australia)
- National Association of Transportation Advertising
- Nebraska Airedale Terrier Association
- Nebraska Art Teachers Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (Lincoln, NE)
- North Alabama Tourist Association
- North American Telecommunications Association
- North American Telephone Association (est. 1970)
- North American Tiddlywinks Association
- North American Trainer Association (Brush Prairie, WA; vintage aircraft)
- North American Trakehner Association
- Northern Air Transport Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It integrates the 2006 National Athletic Trainers' Association Athletic Training Educational Competencies.
Of the 427 entry-level positions tracked in 1992 by the National Athletic Trainers' Association, 234 were in the hospital/clinic setting, 135 with colleges/universities and 58 at high schools, according to Crayton L.
The National Athletic Trainers' Association (NATA), Dallas, Tex.