What does NAHI stand for?
NAHI stands for National Athletic Health Institute (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAHI
We have 7 other meanings of NAHI in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Hospital Fire Officers (UK)
- Nantes Atlantique Hockey Glace (French: Atlantic Ice Hockey Nantes; Nantes, France)
- North American Hyperthermia Group (Duke University Medical Center; Durham, NC)
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity (Tennessee)
- National Alliance for Hispanic Health
- North American Holiday Hockey (est. 1989; tournaments)
- National Aboriginal History and Heritage Council (Australia)
- National Association of Hospital Hospitality Houses, Inc.
- Nebraska Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- National Association of Home Inspectors, Inc.
- National Aviation Heritage Invitational (Smithsonian sponsored competition)
- Native American Heritage Initiative
- Native American Homeownership Initiative (homeownership assistance; various states)
- Non-Accidental Head Injury
- North American Hydraulics Incorporated
- North American Historians of Islamic Art (New York, NY)
- National Adolescent Health Information Center (University of California, San Francisco)
- Noor Al Houda Islamic College (Sydney, New South Wales, Australia)
- National Association of Home Inventory Professionals (Hebron, Connecticut)
- Native American and Hispanics Internship Program