Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Asthma Medication Usage and Health-Care Utilization: Data from the National Asthma Survey.
What does NAS stand for?
NAS stands for National Asthma Survey
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAS
We have 399 other meanings of NAS in our Acronym Attic
- National Aerospace Standard (Department of Defense)
- National Aircraft Standard
- National Airports System (Canada)
- National Airspace Study
- National Airspace System
- National American School
- National Archives of Scotland
- National Arts Strategy (various organizations)
- National Association of Scholars
- National Association of Seadogs
- National Audubon Society, Inc.
- National Autistic Society (UK)
- National Automation Services (Nevada)
- Native American Spirit
- Natural American Spirit (tobacco brand)
- Natural and Applied Sciences (various universities)
- Naval Air Squadron (UK)
- Naval Air Station
- Naval Amphibious School
- Naval Audit Service (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In order to increase the data available on asthma, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) converted the National Asthma Survey to a callback survey administered nationally as part of BRFSS in 2005.