They are: Friendly Haven; The Cat Protection Services of Namibia; the Kids' Soup Kitchen in Ombili, Katutura; Stirrup Riding School in Okahandja; SPCA; One Love; Namibia National Association of the Deaf, Maerua Kinderhuis; Orange Babies and Hope Village.
What does NAOTD stand for?
NAOTD stands for National Association of the Deaf (Silver Spring, MD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAOTD
We have 1 other meaning of NAOTD in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Orthopaedic Technologists (Indianapolis, IN; est. 1982)
- Naval Air Operational Training (US DoD)
- Nucleus Accumbens-Olfactory Tubercle (pharmacology)
- Nucleus of the Accessory Olfactory Tract (brain research)
- Nucleus of the Accessory Optic Tract
- National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
- National Association of Timetable Collectors
- Naval Air Operational Training Command (US DOD)
- Naval Air Operations Traiing Command (US Navy)
- National Alliance Of The Disabled
- National Alliance of Transportation Educators (Akron, OH)
- National Association of Tactical Medics (Albany, GA)
- Naval Air Ordnance Test Station (US Navy)
- Naval Aviation Ordnance Test Station (US Navy)
- Newsletter on African Old Testament Scholarship (religious study)
- North Australia Observer Unit
- Network against Oppression of Women
- New Aid Officers Workshop
- National Association Opposed to Woman Suffrage (1911-1920)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florence Nightingale Mukasa of the Uganda National Association of the Deaf named poverty, ignorance and disease as problems women and children in her country were more prone to.
COAT is a coalition of over 200 national, state, and local organizations that was founded in 2007 by the American Association of People with Disabilities, American Council of the Blind, American Foundation for the Blind, Communication Service for the Deaf, and National Association of the Deaf.
He was a member of the Clinton Lodge of Elks and the National Association of the Deaf.
She wants them to inform deaf women that there is help to be found at the Namibian National Association of the Deaf.