You could even try the National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries (020 7397 9592), who have 1,000 toy libraries countrywide.
What does NATLL stand for?
NATLL stands for National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Network Analysis Toolkit (Cisco)
- Nagarjuna Agri Tech Limited (India)
- North Atlantic
- National Academy for Teaching and Learning about Aging (University of North Texas; Denton, TX)
- National Testing Laboratory Accreditation Scheme (United Kingdom)
- Not A Tagline But Should Be
- National Automobile Transporters Labor Division
- North American Top Level Domain
- National Association of Trial Lawyer Executives
- National Lottery (UK)
- National Association of Trailer Manufacturers
- National Athletic Training Month
- Nebraska Association of Teachers of Mathematics
- New Amalgamated Tunneling and Construction Magazine (civil engineering journal)
- New Austrian Tunneling Method
- Night at The Museum (movie)
- Not Another Teen Movie
- Not At The Moment
- N Acetyl Tryptophan Methyl Amide
Samples in periodicals archive:
If you'd like to join the scheme or want to work in a toy library, the National Association of Toy and Leisure Libraries will be running courses .