A company which builds and manages websites for clients ranging from the Professional Footballers' Association to the National Association of Theatre Nurses is looking to expand after a management buy-out.
What does NATN stand for?
NATN stands for National Association of Theatre Nurses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATN
We have 7 other meanings of NATN in our Acronym Attic
- North America Taiwanese Medical Association (Potomac, MD)
- Naval Assistant to the Military Aide to the President of the United States (cable address for US Navy aide to the President)
- NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Air Traffic Management Committee
- North American Travel Monitoring Exhibition and Conference (Transportation Research Board; New York, NY)
- North American Transportation Management Institute
- National Military Command System
- National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation (India)
- National Association of Toxic Mold Remediators
- National Advocacy & Training Network (Phoenix, AZ)
- National Articulation and Transfer Network
- National Association of Traveling Nurses (Chicago, IL)
- Native American Television Network
- Net At Night
- Nico and the Niners (Twenty One Pilots song)
- National Naval Medical Center
- National Insecticide Treated Net Programme
- National Association of Taxicab Owners
- National Association of Theatre Owners, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Timeshare Owners
- National Association of Tobacco Outlets
Samples in periodicals archive:
She has also secured an order to make jackets and waistcoats for a conference uniform for the National Association of Theatre Nurses later this year.