RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & sanitaryware manufacturing company, has secured an accreditation from the National Association of Testing Authorities - Australia (Nata).
What does NATA stand for?
NATA stands for National Association of Testing Authorities (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NATA
We have 68 other meanings of NATA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Towns and Townships
- Network Address Translation - Protocol Translation
- Network Address Translation / Firewall
- N-Acetyl Transferase 1
- N-Acetyl Transferase 2
- Narcotic Addict Treatment Act of 1974
- National Air Transportation Association (Alexandria, VA, USA)
- National Airedale Terrier Association
- National Association for Theological Accreditation
- National Association of Temple Administrators
- National Association of Transportation Advertising
- National Athletic Trainers' Association
- Nebraska Airedale Terrier Association
- Nebraska Art Teachers Association
- Nebraska Association of Trial Attorneys (Lincoln, NE)
- North Alabama Tourist Association
- North American Telecommunications Association
- North American Telephone Association (est. 1970)
- North American Tiddlywinks Association
- North American Trainer Association (Brush Prairie, WA; vintage aircraft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) National Association of Testing Authorities, www.