org National Association of Subacute and Post Acute Care 1960 Gallows Rd.
What does NASPAC stand for?
NASPAC stands for National Association of Subacute and Post Acute Care (est. 1995)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASPAC
We have 1 other meaning of NASPAC in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Shrine and Pilgrimage Apostolate (Catholicism)
- National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
- National Association of Systems Programmers
- Network and Systems Professionals Association
- North American Scrabble Players Association (Dallas, TX)
- National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
- National Association of Sports Public Address Announcers (Gladstone, MO)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (Washington, DC)
- National Association for the Study and Performance of African American Music
- National Airspace System Performance Analysis Capability
- North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- National Airspace System Precision Approach and Landing System
- National Airspace System Performance Analysis System
- National American Semi-Pro Baseball Association (Evansville, Indiana)
- Naval Air Station Planning Committee (Massachusetts)
- North American Society of Pipe Collectors
- National Association of State Park Directors
- National Association of Steel Pipe Distributors (Victoria, TX)
- National Association for Sport and Physical Education
- National Association of State Personnel Executives