The National Association of Student Personnel Administrators (NASPA) and the American College Personnel Association (ACPA) have such overlapping interests (and a 30 percent shared membership) that every 10 years they hold a joint conference.
What does NASPA stand for?
NASPA stands for National Association of Student Personnel Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASPA
We have 13 other meanings of NASPA in our Acronym Attic
- Navy Advanced Satellite Program
- Net Average Selling Price (finance)
- Network Address Storage Processor
- Network Application Service Part (ANSI)
- Network Application Service Provider (various companies)
- North American School of Podology (est. 2000; Canada)
- Nara Automobile Service Promotion Association (Japan)
- National Alliance of State Pharmacy Associations (Richmond, VA)
- National Association for Public Accountants
- National Association of Shrine and Pilgrimage Apostolate (Catholicism)
- National Association of Systems Programmers
- Network and Systems Professionals Association
- North American Scrabble Players Association (Dallas, TX)
- National Association of Schools of Public Affairs and Administration
- National Association of Sports Public Address Announcers (Gladstone, MO)
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (Washington, DC)
- National Association for the Study and Performance of African American Music
- National Airspace System Performance Analysis Capability
- National Association of Subacute and Post Acute Care (est. 1995)
- North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Seven organizations, including the American Council on Education, the National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, and Outside the Classroom (which offers alcohol prevention programs and tools for college and high school campuses)--are supporting the award and will be determining the recipient.
Other industry supported programs include the Bacchus Peer Education Network, with nearly 800 collegiate chapters around the country; The National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, representing 6,000 student affairs administrators and TIPS for the University, and special server training program for campus situations.
org June 26-29 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STUDENT PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATORS NASPA SMALL COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES INSTITUTE University of Redlands | Redlands, Calif.
org) Atlanta, GA March 19-23, 2005 Annual Conference National Association of Student Personnel Administrators Tampa, FL March 22-25, 2005 Annual Meeting Association of College Unions International (www.
Washington, DC: National Association of Student Personnel Administrators, 1998.