Financial aid administrators from 900 institutions in all 50 states got a glimpse into how their niche would be affected by both presidential candidates when James Kvall, policy director for Obama for America, and Scott Fleming, an education policy advisor for Romney for President, spoke at the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) national conference in Chicago in July.
What does NASFAA stand for?
NASFAA stands for National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NASFAA in our Acronym Attic
- North American Sports Federation
- North Atlantic Salmon Fund (various nations)
- Numerical Aerodynamic Simulation Facility
- Nuovi Autori Science Fiction (Italian: New Science Fiction Authors)
- National Association of Financial Aid Administrators (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- North American Steel Framing Alliance
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
- New Age Social Group (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com July 17-20 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF STUDENT FINANCIAL AID ADMINISTRATORS National Conference "Uniting for Financial Aid's Future" Hynes Convention Center/Boston Web: nasfaa.
But Larry Zaglaniczny, vice president for government relations at the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, said the misuse by sex offenders undermined public support for the program.
Here are some tips from David Myette, board chairman of the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and financial aid director at Champlain College in Vermont.