A member of the National Association of Street Vendors of India (Nasvi) told Gulf News: "Despite years of planning, the majority of street vendors in the city continue to face harassment by government agencies.
What does NASVI stand for?
NASVI stands for National Association of Street Vendors of India
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASVI
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association for Social Work (UK)
- National Association of Science Writers
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers (Washington, DC)
- Naval Air Station Wildwood (aviation museum; Wildwood, NJ)
- Normal Artificial Sea Water
- National Association of Social Workers North Carolina
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies (formerly ICESA, Interstate Conference of Employment Security Agencies)
- North American Short-Wave Association
- North Andover Solid Waste Advisory Committee (North Andover, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of Street Vendors of India ( NASVI) said though the process would help vendors get some kind of legitimacy, it would open doors for widespread harassment.