LAS VEGAS-- The National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers celebrated the 36th anniversary of its awards presentation on March 7, during an awards ceremony at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas.
What does NASFM stand for?
NASFM stands for National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASFM
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- North American Steel Framing Alliance
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of State Fire Marshals
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
- New Age Social Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment
- North American Solutions Group (Xerox Corporation)
- North American Specialty Glass (Trumbauersville, PA)
- National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse
- National Semiconductor Golf Association
- North American Scottish Games Athletics
Samples in periodicals archive:
That unit, which opened a year ago, won the 2003 Store of the Year as part of the Retail Design Awards, sponsored by the National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers.
The sample consisted of members of the National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers (NASFM).
Adapting to Change Through the years, NASFM and its members have responded to changes within the industry that have included the advent of mammoth retailers, an ever-changing and diverse retail landscape, industry-wide consolidation and Editor's note: The National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers will culminate its year-long, 50th anniversary celebration at its annual convention next month in Bonita Springs, FL.
It seems that our industry is always operating with something of a black cloud on the horizon, be it rising oil prices, increased cost of raw materials or what a hurricane might do to consumer confidence," says Klein Merriman, executive director of the 50-year-old National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers.