Waxman--the American Council on Education, the Association of American Universities and the National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges called for "the highest possible funding levels" for agencies such as the National Science Foundation, the National Institutes of Health, the Department of Energy's Office of Science, NASA, the National Institute of Standards and Technology, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration and the US Department of Agriculture.
What does NASULGC stand for?
NASULGC stands for National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of NASULGC in our Acronym Attic
- National Academy of Science of Ukraine (est. 1918)
- National Association of Sigma Users
- Native American Student Union (various locations)
- Naval Antarctic Support Unit (US Navy)
- New Account SetUp
- New American Standard Updated (Bible)
- Non-Academic Staff Union (educational institution staff)
- North American Statement of Understanding (Christadelphian Ecclesias)
- National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association of Street Vendors of India
Samples in periodicals archive:
Endorsing the letter were the presidents of the American Association of Community Colleges (AACC), American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), American Council on Education (ACE), Association of American Universities (AAU), National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (NMCU), and National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges (NASULGC).