org National Association of State Units on Aging 1201 15th St.
What does NASUA stand for?
NASUA stands for National Association of State Units on Aging (founded in 1964)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- National Association of Spies, Traitors, and Yahoos (Roger Ramjet)
- Negating Archaic Statutes Targeting Young Women Act of 2018 (Massachusetts)
- National Academy of Science of Ukraine (est. 1918)
- National Association of Sigma Users
- Native American Student Union (various locations)
- Naval Antarctic Support Unit (US Navy)
- New Account SetUp
- New American Standard Updated (Bible)
- Non-Academic Staff Union (educational institution staff)
- North American Statement of Understanding (Christadelphian Ecclesias)
- National Association of State Utility Consumer Advocates
- National Association of State Universities and Land-Grant Colleges
- National Academy of Sciences of the United States
- National Association of Schoolmasters Union of Women Teachers (UK)
- National Academy of Sports Vision (optometry)
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project is a cooperative effort between the Association of State and Territorial Chronic Disease Program Directors and the National Association of State Units on Aging.