The Hartford native is treasurer of the National Association of State Treasurers and has received the Corporate Responsibility Leadership Award from Citizens for Economic Opportunity and the PaceSetter Award from the National Association of Investment Cos.
What does NAST stand for?
NAST stands for National Association of State Treasurers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NAST
We have 29 other meanings of NAST in our Acronym Attic
- North American Society for the Sociology of Sport
- National Association of State Supervisors of Trade and Industrial Education
- National Shippers Strategic Transportation Council (Waconia, MN)
- National Small Shipments Traffic Conference
- National Association of School Social Workers (Washington, DC)
- Nachalarmierende Stelle (German)
- National Academy of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- National Association of Schools of Theatre
- National Association of Science Teachers
- National Association of Show Trucks
- Naval Aviation Systems Team
- Network Analyzer Sniffer Tool
- Nierenarterienstenose (German: Renal artery stenosis)
- NPOESS Airborne Sounder Testbed
- National Association of State Textbook Administrators
- National Association of State Trail Administrators
- National Substitute Teachers Alliance
- North American Society of Tax Advisors
- North American SWAT (Special Weapons and Tactics) Training Association (Ohio)
- National Alliance of State and Territorial AIDS Directors (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 12-14: National Association of State Treasurers Midwest Region Treasurers Conference.
The National Association of State Treasurers has developed new investment policies to improve disclosure for local government investment pools.