In addition to the GFOA, the task force members are the National Association of State Retirement Administrators, the National Council on Teacher Retirement, the National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers and Treasurers, as well as the "Big-Seven" public interest groups: the National Governors Association, the National Conference of State Legislatures, the Council of State Governments, the United States Conference of Mayors, the National League of Cities, the National Association of Counties, and the International City/County Management Association.
What does NASRA stand for?
NASRA stands for National Association of State Retirement Administrators
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASRA
We have 1 other meaning of NASRA in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Shooting Ranges (Newtown, CT)
- National Association of Speedway Racing (Australia)
- Negative Archaeological Survey Report (California)
- New Albany Shooting Range (Ohio)
- Nt (Neutralization) Ab (Antibody) Seropositivity Rate
- National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Armenia
- National All Star Racing Association (dirt track racing)
- National Asphalt Sled Racers Association
- National Association for State Relay Administration
- National Association of State Regulatory Advocates
- National Skills Research Agency (South Africa)
- Newly Arrived Societies of Refugees to Australia
- Norfolk and Suffolk Rocketry Association (UK)
- North American Special Risk Associates, Inc.
- North American Special Risks Associations, Inc.
- North American Standards and Regulations Area (formerly Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America)
- North American Survey Research Alliance
- North American Swamp Racing Association
- National Space Research and Development Agency (Nigeria)
- Network Access Server Requirements
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of State Retirement Administrators complains the accusations imply that institutional investors knowingly support terrorists.