In addition to AHQA and AAHSA, the American Health Care Association and the National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs participated in the teleconference.
What does NASOP stand for?
NASOP stands for National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASOP
We have 1 other meaning of NASOP in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Acoustic Sensor Operator
- North American Space Operations
- North American Singer Owners Club
- North American School of Decorative Art (Villa Park, IL)
- National Association of Specialist Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (Australia)
- North American Special Operations Group
- North American Society for Oceanic History
- National Association of State Occupational Information Coordinating Committees
- National Autism Society of Malaysia
- Native American Science Outreach Network
- National Association of State Organic Programs
- National Association of State Outdoor Recreation Liaison Officers
- National Aerospace Plane
- National Airport System Plan
- National Airspace System Plan
- National Alliance of Salon Professionals
- National Application Service Provider
- National Association for Shoplifting Prevention
- National Association of Safety Professionals
- National Association of School Psychologists
Samples in periodicals archive:
National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys National Alliance for Caregiving National Association for Home Care National Association of Health Underwriters National Association of Developmental Disabilities Councils National Association of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Programs National Center for Assisted Living National Council on Aging National Chronic Care Consortium National Multiple Sclerosis Society New Hope Community, Inc.