The USFA partnered with the International Association of Arson Investigators (IAAI); Safe Kids USA; USAonWatch; National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC); the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF); and the National Association of State Fire Marshals to announce this year's theme: "Prevent Youth Firesetting.
What does NASFM stand for?
NASFM stands for National Association of State Fire Marshals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASFM
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors
- National Association of State Facilities Administrators (Lexington, KY)
- National Association of State Farm Agents, Inc.
- North Alabama Science Fiction Association
- North American Steel Framing Alliance
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- National Smallholder Farmers' Association of Malawi
- North Atlantic Salmon Farming Industry
- North American Science Fiction Convention
- North American Soccer Football League
- National Association of Store Fixture Manufacturers
- National Association for the Specialty Food Trade
- National Association of S Gaugers
- National Association of School Governors (now National Governors’ Association; UK)
- New Age Social Group (Phoenix, AZ)
- Non-Pneumatic Anti-Shock Garment
- North American Solutions Group (Xerox Corporation)
- North American Specialty Glass (Trumbauersville, PA)
- National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse
- National Semiconductor Golf Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also represented were the National Association of State Fire Marshals, (NASFM), Underwriters' Laboratories (UL), and the American Hotel and Lodging Association.
Background CPSC action on this issue comes in response to a petition filed by the National Association of State Fire Marshals (NASFM) in 1993, seeking two sets of national standards: one standard to guard against fires caused by unattended cigarettes, and another to prevent ignition from small open flames such as those produced by matches, cigarette lighters and candles.