National Association of State Chief Information Officers A new issue brief from the National Association of State Chief Information Officers urges the chief information officers to get involved with the Medicaid systems upgrades happening in their states.
What does NASCIO stand for?
NASCIO stands for National Association of State Chief Information Officers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of NASCIO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Catholic Conference Directors
- National Association for Sick Child Daycare (Birmingham, AL)
- National Association for Sickle Cell Disease (now Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.)
- National Association of State Coordinators for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (Minneapolis, MN)
- North American Symptomatic Carotid Endarterectomy Trial
- National Association of State Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans
- North American Society for Cardiac Imaging (Raleigh, NC)
- National Association of Small and Cottage Industries of Bangladesh
- North American Spinal Cord Injury Conference and Disability Expo
- Not A Snowball's Chance in Hell
- National Acute Spinal Cord Injury Study
- National Association of State Contractors' Licensing Agencies
- National Academy of Science Committee On Oceanography
- National Account Service Company LLC
- National Accounting Standards for Commercial Organizations (Azerbaijan)
- National Agricultural Supply Company
- National Aquatic Safety Company (est. 1974)
- National Association of Security Companies (Washington, DC)
- National Association of State Charity Officials (organizational oversight)
- North American Students of Cooperation (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Association of State Chief Information Officers recently released its IT Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Tool-kit: Planning for the Next Disaster.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) has announced the 2008 Recognition Awards for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Information Technology in State Government.
The National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) recently released a white paper, Transforming Government through Change Management: The Role of the State CIO, emphasizing that change is an ongoing process.
A recent National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO) that states should take an enterprise-wide to preserving electronic records.