14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- As the new fiscal survey of states released today by the National Governors Association (NGA) and National Association of State Budget Officers (NASBO) finds state budget revenues expected to be 7.
What does NASBO stand for?
NASBO stands for National Association of State Budget Officers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASBO
We have 2 other meanings of NASBO in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of State Boards of Education
- National Association of Supervisors of Business Education (Little Rock, AR)
- Naval Air Station Bermuda (US Navy)
- Nucleic Acid Scanning-by-Hybridization (agricultural science)
- National Assembly on School-Based Health Care
- National Association of Small Business Investment Companies (Washington, DC)
- National Association of Small Business International Trade Educators (Cleveland, OH)
- North American Small Business International Trade Educators
- National Association of State Boating Law Administrators
- National Association of Small Business Owners (Shelton, CT)
- Nebraska Association of School Business Officials (Nebraska Council of School Administrators)
- National Association of Small Business Professionals (trade association)
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- Naval Air Station Barbers Point (Honolulu, HI)
- North American Symposium on Bat Research
- National Association of Southern Baptist Secretaries (Florida)
- North American Skull Base Society
- National Access & Scaffolding Confederation (UK)
- National Access and Scaffolding Confederation (London, UK)
- National Account Service Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association of School Business Officials International, National Association of State Budget Officers, The Council of State Governments, Government Finance Officers Association, International City/ County Management Association, National Association of Counties, National Association of State Auditors, Comptrollers, and Treasurers, National Center for State Courts, National Conference of State Legislatures, National League of Cities, and the United States Conference of Mayors.
In June the National Association of State Budget Officers warned that states would soon be forced to "realign spending plans with fiscal reality.
WeÕll leave you with this spot-on comment that Scott Pattison, executive director of the National Association of State Budget Officers, said to the Times: ÒWe can incrementally hobble and muddle through, or we can stand back and be more strategic.
Back-to-Back Reductions According to a report by the National Governor's Association and the National Association of State Budget Officers, states were forced to reduce spending by 4.
According to the Fiscal Survey of States conducted by the National Association of State Budget Officers, 42 states have reduced their enacted 2008 budgets by a total of $31.
13) ENDNOTES (1) National Association of State Budget Officers.
The report released by the National Governors Association (NGA) and the National Association of State Budget Officers indicated that state spending for Medicaid, including federal funds, has surpassed state spending on primary and secondary education.