Carr -- National Air Traffic Controllers Association Airport Operators Greg Principato -- Airports Council International - North America At Large Bill Connors -- National Business Travel Association Henry Ogrodzinski -- National Association of State Aviation Officials Business Aircraft Operations Ed Bolen -- National Business Aviation Association Commercial Pilots Duane E.
What does NASAO stand for?
NASAO stands for National Association of State Aviation Officials
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASAO
- Northwest African Strategic Air Force
- North American Simulation and Gaming Association
- Native American Student Advocacy Institute
- North American South Asian Law Student Association (est. 1997)
- National Association of Single Adult Ministers
- Ned Air Survey and Maintenance
- Norwegian Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile
- Norwegian Advanced Surface-To-Air Missile System
- North American Society of Ancient and Medieval Wargamers
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration Offices
- National Association of Sexual Abuse Professionals
- National Association of Student Assistance Professionals (now National Student Assistance Association)
- New American Sustainable Agriculture Project (Portland, ME)
- North American Society of Adlerian Psychology
- North American Substance Abuse Program (Houston, TX)
- Northern Alberta Society for Animal Protection (Canada)
- National Aeronautics & Space Administration Procurement Regulation
- National Association for Search and Rescue
- North American Search And Ranging Radar
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Special Publication (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carr, President National Air Transportation Association James Coyne, President National Association of State Aviation Officials Henry Ogrodzinski, President National Business Aviation Association John W.
the National Association of State Aviation Officials, the National Organization of Black Airline Pilots, Negro Airmen International and the National Association of Private Industry Councils play an active role as national partners of Opportunity Skyway.