The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers has appointed two new members to its board of directors: Laurie Aronson, president and CEO of Lipseys LLC, and Michael Halleron, vice president of business development at Chattanooga Shooting Supplies Inc.
What does NASGW stand for?
NASGW stands for National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- National Semiconductor Golf Association
- North American Scottish Games Athletics
- North American Sea Glass Association
- North American Strawberry Growers Association
- North American Sugar Glider Association
- National Association of School Governing Bodies
- National Study of Graduate Education in Internal Medicine
- National Association of Sessional General Practitioners (UK)
- North American Society of Grass Racers and Sod Slingers
- Naval Air Station Guantanamo (US Navy)
- National Surveillance System for Hospital Health Care Workers
- No Acronyms Spoken Here (NASA)
- Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis
- North Allegheny Senior High School
- North American Society of Homeopathy
- Nunca Ande Sin Herramientas
- National Association for Speech and Hearing Action (Rockville, MD)
- Non-Animal, Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (trademark of Q-Med AB; Uppsala, Sweden)
- North American Sustainability Housing and Community Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founders include the Safari Club International, the National Wild Turkey Federation, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, Comcast, International Paper, the National Marine Manufacturer's Association, the National Shooting Sports Foundation, UST, the Hunting and Shooting Sports Heritage Fund, and the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers.
The National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers (NASGW) will hold its Expo and Annual Meeting at the Grand Sierra Resort in Reno, Nev.
3-5, the National Association of Sporting Goods Wholesalers event provided manufacturers the opportunity to introduce their new products and programs to the wholesale market to launch 2011.