COLUMN: CAMPAIGN NOTEBOOK Social workers endorse Eldridge The National Association of Social Workers Massachusetts Chapter - Political Action for Candidate Election has endorsed state Sen.
What does NASW stand for?
NASW stands for National Association of Social Workers (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASW
We have 1 other meaning of NASW in our Acronym Attic
- New American Standard Version (Bible)
- National Agency for Automotive Safety & Victim's Aid (Japan)
- Noise-Adjusted Singular Value Decomposition
- National Association of Seed and Venture Funds
- National Association of State Veterans Homes
- National Alliance of Street Vendors India
- National Association of Street Vendors of India
- National Association for Social Work (UK)
- National Association of Science Writers
- National Association of Social Workers
- Naval Air Station Wildwood (aviation museum; Wildwood, NJ)
- Normal Artificial Sea Water
- National Association of Social Workers North Carolina
- National Association of State Workforce Agencies (formerly ICESA, Interstate Conference of Employment Security Agencies)
- North American Short-Wave Association
- North Andover Solid Waste Advisory Committee (North Andover, MA)
- National Association of State Workforce Board Chairs
- Neighborhood Association of Southwestern Williamson County (Texas)
- National Association of Social Workers in Education (UK)
- National Association of Social Workers Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Maryland Nurses Association, the Maryland Psychiatric Society, the Maryland Psychological Association, the Licensed Clinical Counselors of MD and the National Association of Social Workers, MD Chapter comprise the Maryland Joint Commission on Interprofessional Affairs.
The study, commissioned by the New York Academy of Medicine and the National Association of Social Workers (NASW), surveyed social workers who provide services to so-called "sandwich generation" women--women between the ages of 35 and 64 who are "sandwiched" by the needs of their children and their aging parents.
The West Virginia chapter of the National Association of Social Workers is calling for better protection for social workers after one of its own went missing while making a scheduled home visit.
scp=1&sq=The+War+as+We+saw+it&st=nyt National Association of Social Workers.
Leighninger, I have been asked, as the editor of a journal and a member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) to comment on the situation relating to Dr.