What does NASCAT stand for?
NASCAT stands for National Association of Shareholder and Consumer Attorneys (trade organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASCAT
- Numismatic and Antiquarian Service Corporation of America
- NASA (National Aeronautics and Space Administration) Computer Aided Design
- Namibian Society of Composers and Authors of Music
- Navy Switch and Cable Modernization Program
- NASA Charging Analyzer Program
- NASA Charging Analyzer Program/Geosynchronous Orbit
- National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing
- National Association of Storm Chasers and Spotters
- North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies (academic society)
- NASA Scatterometer
- National Air Survey Center Corp.
- National Association of Service & Conservation Corps
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi
- North American Sports Car Championship
- North American Steel Construction Conference
- Northern Alberta Sports Car Club (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- National Association of State Catholic Conference Directors
- National Association for Sick Child Daycare (Birmingham, AL)
- National Association for Sickle Cell Disease (now Sickle Cell Disease Association of America, Inc.)
- National Association of State Coordinators for the Education of Homeless Children and Youth (Minneapolis, MN)