com)-- Chris Browning, a vice president with the engineering, surveying and planning firm of McKim & Creed, has earned national pipeline assessment and documentation certifications from the National Association of Sewer Service Companies.
What does NASSCO stand for?
NASSCO stands for National Association of Sewer Service Companies (Baltimore, MD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of NASSCO
We have 1 other meaning of NASSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Negro American Space Society of Astronauts (from short film entitled 'The Old Negro Space Program')
- New Anglican Schools Sports Association (Australia)
- Noradrenergic and Specific Serotonergic Antidepressant
- North America Stone Skipping Association
- North American Shetland Sheepbreeders Association
- National Secretariat for Social Action-Justice and Peace (Catholic Bishops' Conference of Philippines social network; Philippines)
- National Association for the Self-Supporting Active Ministry
- North American Summer School for Advanced Management
- National Association of Software and Services Companies
- North American Society for Seventeenth-Century French Literature (Portland State University; Portland, OR)
- National Steel and Shipbuilding Company (General Dynamics)
- National Association of Software and Service Companies (India)
- National Social Security and Welfare Corporation (Liberia)
- National Association of Sign Supply Distributors
- Northern Areas Strategy for Sustainable Development (International Union for Conservation of Nature; Pakistan)
- National Association of Space Simulating Educators
- National Sample Survey and Evaluation Programme (UK)
- National Association of State Student Grant and Aid Programs
- North American Society for Sport History (conference)
- National Airspace System Status Information (US FAA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASSCO, the National Association of Sewer Service Companies, recently conducted it's first-ever Pipeline Assessment Certification Program (PACP) course in Spanish.
NASSCO, the National Association of Sewer Service Companies, continues to support students who choose careers in the trenchiess technology industry by awarding scholarships.
The National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) has released the "Introduction to Sewer Cleaning with Jetting Equipment" video to further their mission to set industry standards for the assessment and rehabilitation of underground pipelines, while assuring the continued acceptance and growth of trenchless technologies.
The National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) is an organization which is comprised of contractors, suppliers.
CSA Standards, a leading standards-based solutions organization, and the National Association of Sewer Service Companies (NASSCO) announced the availability of the Pipeline Assessment Certification Program Version 6.
In an effort to set standards for safe and effective pipe cleaning, NASSCO, the National Association of Sewer Service Companies, has made a major commitment to the production of an extensive video focusing on best practices for cleaning and jetter usage.