Recently, the National Association of Securities Dealers made a request to the SEC for small broker/dealers to be deemed exempt from this rule.
What does NASD stand for?
NASD stands for National Association of Securities Dealers
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of NASD
We have 38 other meanings of NASD in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Specialist Computer Retailers (UK)
- North American Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Naval Air Station Corpus Christi (US Navy)
- National Association of State Controlled Substances Authorities (Quincy, MA)
- National Association for State Community Services Programs
- Northwest Association of Schools Colleges and Universities
- National Association of State Chartered Credit Union Supervisors
- National Ag Safety Database
- National Alcohol Screening Day
- National Association of Schools of Dance
- Naval Air Station Dallas, Texas
- Naval Aviation Supply Depot
- Nazareth Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Network Accessible Storage Device
- Network Account Support Division (Sprint)
- Network Attached Storage Device
- Norristown Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- North American Suppliers Directory
- Northampton Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Northwest Area School District (Shickshinny, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ is likely to perform well for the balance of the year as the economy continues to recover, says Gene Finn, vice president and chief economist for the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD).